3.17.26 D30V Options
These -m options are defined for D30V implementations:
- Link the .text, .data, .bss, .strings,
.rodata, .rodata1, .data1 sections into external
memory, which starts at location
- Same as the -mextmem switch.
- Link the .text section into onchip text memory, which starts at
0x0. Also link .data, .bss,
.strings, .rodata, .rodata1, .data1 sections
into onchip data memory, which starts at location
- Disable (enable) passing -O to the assembler when optimizing.
The assembler uses the -O option to automatically parallelize
adjacent short instructions where possible.
- Increase the internal costs of branches to n. Higher costs means
that the compiler will issue more instructions to avoid doing a branch.
The default is 2.
- Specify the maximum number of conditionally executed instructions that
replace a branch. The default is 4.